We are looking for a child-centered, adaptable, and caring SLP to join our team!
- Evaluate and diagnose articulation, feeding, language, and fluency disorders
- Communicate with parents about treatment in progress
- Maintain accurate records for insurance submission
- At least 1 year experience with pediatric speech pathology
- Must hold masters degree in speech pathology, current Texas license, and ASHA CCC.
Full time salaried positions include:
- Paid time off
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid CEUs
- Opportunity to receive feeding and myofunctional training to become certified
- Mentoring and training in myofunctional/feeding therapy
- All supplies provided
- Own office and treatment room
- Work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Full, part time, and contract positions available
Please call 281-766-3831 for more information!