We are looking for a child-centered, adaptable, and caring SLP to join our team in September 2022!
- Evaluate and diagnose articulation, feeding, language, and fluency disorders
- Communicate with parents about treatment in progress
- Maintain accurate records for insurance submission
- At least 1 year experience with pediatric speech pathology
- Must hold masters degree in speech pathology, current Texas license, and ASHA CCC.
We also provide the opportunity to expand your knowledge and reimburse applicable CEUs.
Please call 281-766-3831 for more information!