Please contact us if you’re interested in joining our team!
We are currently filling positions for our new location in Richmond, TX!
We are looking for a child-centered, adaptable, and knowledgeable SLP to join our team.
- Evaluate and diagnose articulation, feeding, language, and fluency disorders.
- Provide therapy and materials to address deficits.
- Communicate with parents about treatment in progress.
- Maintain and submit accurate records for insurance submission.
- Must be willing to learn feeding, myofunctional therapy and/or AAC, if not already experienced in these areas. Training will be provided.
- At least 1 year experience with pediatric speech pathology.
- Must hold masters degree in speech pathology, current Texas license, and ASHA CCC.
- Full time or part time positions available.
Please call us for more information!