We are looking for an experienced pediatric OT to begin providing services at an established speech therapy clinic. Willingness to collaborate and feeding experience are requirements. . This is a part time position with a flexible schedule and the ability to grow your caseload.
This will be a new position in the therapy clinic, independence and strong knowledge of the OT field is necessary.
- Conduct evaluations and develop treatment plans
- Provide treatment and materials to address deficits
- Communicate with parents and related professionals about treatment in progress
- Modify treatment goals as needed
- At least 2 years experience with pediatric occupational therapy
- A graduate of an accredited school program of Occupational Therapy and licensed in the state of Texas
Please email us your resume!