Please contact us if you’re interested in joining our team!
Our Richmond clinic is projected to open December 2023. We are currently filling positions for this location.
We are looking for a child-centered, adaptable, and knowledgeable SLP to join our team.
- Evaluate and diagnose articulation, feeding, language, and fluency disorders.
- Provide therapy and materials to address deficits.
- Communicate with parents about treatment in progress.
- Maintain and submit accurate records for insurance submission.
- Must be willing to learn feeding, myofunctional therapy and/or AAC, if not already experienced in these areas. Training will be provided.
- At least 1 year experience with pediatric speech pathology.
- Must hold masters degree in speech pathology, current Texas license, and ASHA CCC.
- Full time or part time positions available.
Please call us for more information!